Discussion Question 1_01
Upon completion of the Required Readings, write a thorough, well-planned narrative answer to the following discussion question. Rely on your Required Readings and the Lecture and Research Update for specific information to answer the discussion question, but turn to your original thoughts when asked to apply, evaluate, analyze, or synthesize the information. Your Discussion Question responses should be both grammatically and mechanically correct and formatted in the same fashion as the questions themselves. If there is a Part A, your response should identify a Part A, etc. In addition, you must appropriately cite all resources used in your responses and document them in a bibliography using APA style.
Chapters 2 and 3 introduce you to basic cost behavior, cost-volume relationships, and ways to measure cost behavior. Based on these readings, perform the following. (25 points) (A 1½-page response is required.)
Complete a solution set for Fundamental Assignment Material – Exercise 2-A1, “Cost-Volume-Profits and Vending Machines” (p. 66). Be sure to show or explain how you arrive at each answer.
Complete the Cognitive Exercises 3-25, 3-26, 3-27, and 3-28 (p. 113).
3-25 Mixed Costs And The Sales Force
Wysocki Company Pays Its Sales Force A Fixed Salary Plus A 5 Commission On All Sales Explain Why Sales Force Costs Would Be Considered A Mixed Cost
3-26 Committed and Discretionary fixed costs in manufacturing
Among the fixed cost of Howarth company are depreciation and research and development (R&D). Using these two costs as examples, explain the difference between committed and discretionary fixed costs.
3-27 Cost Functions and Decision Making
Why is it important that decision makers in corporation know the cost function for producing the companies’ products?
3-28 Statistical Analysis and Cost Functions
What advantages does using regression analysis have over the visual-fit method for determining costs functions?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.