Managerial Perspectives Essay
Learning Outcomes Assessed:
1. Critically assess the consequential impacts of EIS on business strategy and structure, people, organisational design, and business operations.
2. Critically evaluate the management skill requirements for successfully leveraging emerging EIS opportunities
This 1500-word essay, following academic format, requires you to critically assess the consequential impacts of entrepreneurship, Innovation, and sustainability (EIS) on business strategy and the managerial skill requirements for leveraging emerging EIS opportunities. A mini-case study, GBR Helicopters, has been prepared to provide a practical context for this task. This is available in Moodle.
To support your argument, your critical analysis should use research from at least six (6) papers from peer-reviewed academic journals, incorporating different perspectives on the impacts of EIS, and identifying both positive and limiting factors. Your critical discussion must express an informed argument and draw compelling conclusions.
The discussion statement draws on material covered in Weeks 1-5 inclusive.
Before you start writing, it is recommended that you read the material on critical thinking (eReading List: Week 1) and the Student Guide which elaborates how to write an academic essay. An example essay will also be provided.
Your essay will be assessed according to the following criteria:
1. Evidence of your critical analysis in assessing the consequential impacts of entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability (EIS) on GBRs business strategy (15%)
2. Examination of the managerial skill requirements for leveraging emerging EIS opportunities (15%)
3. Adherence to academic essay structure, that does not exceed 1500-words, and evidences quality written expression, paragraph structure, grammar, punctuation, and spelling using Australian English (5%)
4. Use at least six (6) peer-reviewed papers from academic journals. Adherence to CQUniversity APA reference style (5%)
A late submission penalty of five (5) percent of the total available marks for the assessment will be deducted for each full or part calendar day the assessment is overdue (unless an assignment extension has been approved)
Excess word penalty of one (1) percent per 100-words over the limit will be applied in excess of the specified word limit (+10%). For this assignment, the penalty will apply if the essay exceeds 1650-words.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.