For this project, you will analyze an organizational change plan. This assignment is not a research paper, but is instead an evaluation and critique of the dynamics of the components of a strategic organizational change plan of an organization of your choosing.
The Project is designed to do two things:
Assess your understanding of how to analyze information based on an effective change implementation plan.
Evaluate your ability to write a critical analysis essay that is based on the purposeful behavior of employees and that is logical, valid, and credible.
Again, our goal here is an analysis of an effective strategic organizational change management model and not of the organization itself.
Select one of the following organizational change plan management templates as a reference for your project.
If you wish, you may select a different organization but you must receive instructor approval first. The organization may be nonprofit or for profit, and may be national, international, or regional in scope. There must be a valid reason for organizational change such as: implementing an environmental sustainability plan, implementing or improving a corporate social responsibility program, or generating innovative and creative outlets that entail flattening the management structure, for example.
The audience for your analysis may be the board of directors, management, shareholders, or any group of stakeholders of your choice. Be sure to identify which audience you choose.
Include the following in your analysis:
Identify the role of strategic renewal in propelling change.
Focus on the behavioral aspect of organizational change.
Analyze the dynamics of motivating employees to alter their behaviors.
Differentiate the three faces of change: turnaround, tools and techniques, and transformation.
Understand the source of both employee resistance to and support for change.
Appreciate the importance of trigger events in initiating change efforts.
Examine the role that “going global” plays in triggering organizational change.
Your Critical Analysis Paper must:
Cite at least six scholarly sources that are not readings for this course.
Incorporate terms and concepts from the class readings and lecture pages.
Be 8‐10 pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include. Be sure your paper includes a proper introduction and conclusion.
Be formatted according to the APA writing format.
***Already have a paper complete, it is just weak and needs review****
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.