PARAGRAPH FROM Essay :
D-Bunch Response: Managing Dynamic Organizational Processes
Culture is fundamentally insubstantial and acts as the guiding principle about how the members of an organization should act. Regarding the question, outsiders can discern a companys cultural value by observing things like ceremonies, dressing, symbols, and others, but not accurately. The degree of accuracy varies with an organization. While an insider can discern the same based on their encounters and experience in the organization and do so with accuracy, an outsider can easily discern underlying cultural values, but only with about 40% and 50% accuracy. The response provided aligns with this idea, mainly that it might be challenging to assign an exact percentage since they dont necessarily have the experience to make an accurate observation. However, the response might not be accurate about the yes answer since they can only discern aspects, but not the organizations cultural value, by observation entirely and accurately (Cohen & Hoshino?Brown, 2007).
The response provided agrees with the theorists suggestion, and I also agree. This is primarily because many organizations succumb to change due to environmental forces. An organization has to change and adapt for it to thrive and survive. Similarly, the desire to grow and survive, fueled by environmental pressures, is the main driver for stability. For instance, unfavorable market prices may force an organization to change its strategy, ensuring it stays stable in the industry to avoid collapsing….
As such, the decisions made at the center of the company influence its stability (Bleiklie, Enders & Lepori, 2015). This response provided agrees with this and gives a detailed explanation. The response further proves that any initiated change is bound to fail if the organization is not stable.
Most often, managers use their intuition and experience in making decisions daily. The response analyzes the need for senior managers to use their experience, data, decision-making, and problem-solving facts. The explanation provided by the response suggests that applying evidence-based management is focused on facts and data and helps in the evaluation and completion of reports regarding decisions at the organization. This should enhance an organizational environment in which managers apply their intuition, experience, facts, and data to make decisions (Jackson & Leung, 2018). According to the response, non-programmed decisions are increasingly being utilized in a business world whose environment is constantly changing. Still, they must adopt evidence-based decision-making to meet the challenging needs.
Daft (2020) writes that the rational organizational model is the basis for decision-making in an…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.