For the discussion, I would like you to come up with a hypothesis that reflects a comparison between two potential consumer segments a company could potentially target (a hypothesis that would be tested with an independent sample t-test).
The hypothesis should cover differences between consumers in the segments (e.g., differences in likelihood of using specific media, likelihood of reacting to different prices, shopping or buying behavior). Keep in mind that the outcome variable needs to be something that can be measured using a continuous scale. Please explain your idea, write up your null and alternative hypotheses, and discuss what the practical implications would be if your analysis supports the alternative hypothesis.
You can follow the format below:
“I assume that company X could choose between segment A and segment B (briefly describe each segment, e.g., different age groups). I think these segments will differ in the following way.. My formal hypotheses are: ……. If the company finds support for the alternative hypothesis, one practical implication would be…..
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.