The next step in developing your final project(Medical Abortaion) is to construct a draft version of a budget for your final project. In considering your proposed policy response, and accompanying intervention and/or advocacy, think about the needed resources and how they would be directed.
Please utilize the sample budget justification shared in an earlier PP slide deck to outline your budget and accompanying narrative (e.g. justification). By no means does your submission have to be as long as the sample version.
Ideally, your (somewhat detailed) budget should be 1 (Excel table) page in length, and the narrative should be 1-2 pages (Word document) at most, using the following categories:
Salaries and Benefits
Facilities and Equipment
Supplies and Materials
Indirect – Overhead/Administration
Please try to be realistic in constructing your budget for a target amount of $500,000, in your selected state, over a one to two-year timeframe.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.