To get started right away, just tap any placeholder text (such as this) and start typing to replace it with your own.
(Sender’s Name)(Sender’s Address)
(Recipient’s Name)(Recipient’s Address)
Dear (Patient Name),
You (canceled OR did not show for) your follow-up appointment on (indicate date) without rescheduling. We have tried multiple times to reschedule your missed appointment. To date, you have not responded to our efforts. Since we have not heard from you, we can only conclude that you have terminated your care with our practice. Continued care is essential to your health, and failure to adhere to the agreed upon plan of care may have significant consequences. (If the patient has a condition that requires specific care, state the care as well as the consequences of not following up in clear layman’s terms. If the patient has a condition that needs periodic follow-up, state the frequency and urgency of the follow-up, and state the consequences of not getting the follow-up at the recommended time interval in clear, patient-friendly language.) If we do not hear from you by (date at least 30 days from date of letter), we will no longer be able to serve as your provider. We recommend that you promptly find another provider to tend to your healthcare needs (state needs if continual medical attention is necessary, e.g., treatment to clear active infection). Delays could jeopardize your health. We will remain available to provide services to you on an emergency basis only, until (same date as specified above) when you have the opportunity to arrange for another provider to assume your care. A medical records release authorization form is needed, so if you are not returning for care with us, please notify our office with the name and address of your new provider. Upon receipt of your signed authorization, we will forward a copy of your medical record. We will also be happy to discuss your medical condition(s) with the provider who assumes your care.
Very truly yours,
(Typed Sender’s Name)
cc: File Reducing Risk
Subject: Application for Information Systems Technician
I am writing in response to the ad posted in NACElink.com for an Information Systems Technician (Job #1357). Please accept my attached resume and cover letter as an application for this position. My skills and experience closely fit ed job description, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Jane Doe Student
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.