Begin by describing the approach to the project you chose and why this approach was the most appropriate.Next, detail every step of the process.Although this section varies depending on approach , many of the following areas typically are addressed:• Descriiption of the reviewers or participants• Descriiption of the project design• Development of instrument, tool or method for obtaining feedback (surveys, interviews, observation, content analysis)• Identification of themes/categoriesThis section should be about 3 pages and content should be separated with APA first and second level headings as appropriate.Length: 750 words describing accomplishment of research.Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment.You will describe what tool (minutes, transcriipts, pre-test/post-test) you created to solicit feedback. This chapter you will not have citations or sources and will not discuss another scholars’ work. You will describe:I used a qualitative method. I gave a PowerPoint presentation on ” preventing falls in patients with delirium. I gave a pre-post test to the staff on a Med/surge, tele observation unit. I also used a poster board with information on dementia and delirium facts. 25 patients were observed over 3 days. Each RN was asked to have a discussion with the patient during her assessment about using the call light and get a verbal agreement from the patient that they would use the call light. of the 25 patients observed, all but 2 agreed. Only 4 of the patients that agreed actually got up and set the bed alarm off.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.