Based upon the input from Units 1 and 2, you have just received your next assignment that will contribute to your next decision. For the outdoor sporting goods client, based upon your prior decision on whether or not to expand to the next market or retain your current position, justify your decision further utilizing the chi-square distribution tool. One key criterion point: You do not have adequate data to formulate a full chi-square for the outdoor sporting goods client. However, you have sufficient data to initiate this process. You are charged to demonstrate the initial steps of a nonparametric test that are qualitative. Utilizing the null and alternative hypotheses, further present your justifications for your selection and what it means beyond the mere formulas. What is this going to tell the Board of Directors and contribute to the decision-making process?
The following information may be helpful in understanding chi-square and hypothesis testing:
Please review this helpful video. The presenter uses flipping a coin and rolling a die. These are examples and analogies used in the CTU resources.
The following are assumptions that might make the assignment more helpful and make the responses more uniform:
- Continue to utilize the Big D scenario. Work under the assumption that the sample is based upon 2 different proposed product lines.
- Additionally, work under the assumption that the same demographics are utilized for each product.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Bozeman Science. (2011, November 13). Chi-squared test [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXPBoFDqNVk
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.