Utilize Feedback through Review and Self-Reflection
In Week 7, you integrated and applied elements of the course content in the Signature Assignment, which allowed you to address a significant question or issue is some manner (i.e., through creative thinking, critical thinking, problem-solving, inquiry and analysis, etc.). Your faculty has provided feedback on your Week 7 assignment, and in this last week of the course, you will have the opportunity to review, reflect on, and respond to how that feedback can help you improve your academic performance and contribute to your professional growth.
In week 8, you will reflect on:
1. How the professional competencies associated with this course were developed or addressed
2. The practical relevance of the course concepts to professional growth and career interests
3. Future considerations to keep in mind for the professional field as related to the topics covered in this course
For this assignment, you may want to schedule a 1:1 meeting with your faculty to discuss the feedback provided and to inform your responses. You might want to ask questions about feedback you may not understand or areas identified as needing improvement.
Using the Response to Feedback and Self-Reflection Template found in this week’s Books and Resources area, you will:
1. Comprehensively and specifically address the feedback provided by faculty on your Week 7 Signature Assignment. You will summarize your faculty’s feedback and provide a response using the prompts to guide you.
2. Provide a self-reflection on how this course contributed to your professional growth and your understanding of future trends and/or challenges related to your profession. You will support your assertions with scholarly and/or professional literature.
3. To successfully complete this assignment, you will complete the Response to Feedback and Self-Reflection Template and present a summary of your assignment by either preparing a PowerPoint presentation with voice over or a Kaltura Video presentation
Length: Completed Response to Feedback and Self-Reflection Template and
PowerPoint: A minimum of 3-5 slides, not including a reference slide. Voice-over required.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.