You may stream (Links to an external site.)the Podcast or read the transcript.
The podcast is about 40 minutes. While listening to the podcast, consider the economic concepts associated with Uber.
- Identify two economic concepts that are portrayed in the podcast.
- Use examples from the podcast to support your analysis.
- Your post should include at least 2 economic concepts relayed in the podcast. Consider things like supply and demand (shifts and changes to quantity demanded and supplied), elasticity, and consumer surplus.
- Select a concept and link it to a specific passage from the podcast that illustrates the concept.
- You must make a post before viewing s of your classmates. So, your initial post must contain the substantial content for which you would like to receive a grade. If your initial post is blank or does not contain your full answer, you will not receive full points.
- You should write approximately 6 sentences and about 250 words. Please check your work for spelling and grammar errors to avoid a loss of points.
- Writing assignments are based on the 10 point rubric explained in the syllabus.
- As stated in the syllabus, academic honesty is imperative. Any incidence of plagiarism will receive a score of zero. This includes, but is not limited to, any part of your answer being found to be cut and pasted off the internet (including sites like Coursehero and Chegg), or if you change every other word by using synonyms.
- If your response doesn’t match the questions, then you will receive a score of zero.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.