This week, you will write a mini-scientific literature review. It is mini because you will only be reviewing two sources.
For this literature review assignment, we are going to choice the following topic
HIV/AIDS – Treatment mechanisms and prevention strategies
REMEMBER, in a scientific review, focus your analysis on author’s hypothesis (thesis), scientific method used in the research, and the results of the study presented. In a scientific literature review, the reviewer (you) identifies what he/she perceives as the strengths and weaknesses of the study, and analyzes the author’s findings and conclusions.
For this review, BE SURE TO:
1-Select two relevant and appropriate scholarly articles that address the topic you chose.
2-Present a thorough literature review of both articles by summarizing, synthesizing, and evaluating the materials.
3-Demonstrate understanding of the content presented in the articles.
4-Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read.
5-Incorporate citations into your body paragraphs; incorporate the essential and most relevant supporting evidence eloquently and appropriately.
6-Present your writing in a clear, organized manner.
7-Provide a strong INTRODUCTION and CONCLUSION, including further questions for research.
Use proper APA format with proper citations. Review APA Citations Here(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Your literature review should be 3 pages in length. Remember, you will need to use APA formatting in your literature review and include a title page and a reference page no older than 5 years ago. The title and reference pages to not count toward total page count
PLEASE ADHERED TO THE INSTRUCTIONS , EVERY POINT MUST BE INCLUDED, AS WELL AS INTRODUCTION ADN CONCLUSION
Identify a TOPIC related to health care and leadership. Make sure that your leadership in healthcare topic is neither too broad nor too narrow.
Consider some of the following general areas:
Change management in health care
Technology in health care
Finance of health care
Conflict management in health care
Gender equality in the workplace
Health sector reform
Embedded safeguards to reduce injury and infection
Please note the above general areas must have a narrower focus in order to work well for the FUTURE research paper. The list above is not exhaustive, but merely suggestions.
Identify a research area and then develop a thesis statement for your research paper. Ensure your topic is presented in descriptive detail and a clear plan for the research paper is identified. Submit a 2-pages, double-spaced paper identifying YOUR TOPIC DESCRIPTIVE DETAIL, including a CLEAR PLAN for your research and a thesis statement.
If you need help creating a thesis statement, view the attached document:
YOU CAN SELECT THE TOPIC BUT PLEASE CHOOSE IT ACCORDING THE SUGGESTION BY INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE NOTE THAT.
INCLUDE REFERENCES NO OLDER THAN 5 YEAR AGO.
DUE DATE 11/5/2022
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.