The IMC Plan
A strong promotional and distribution strategy can elevate an organization to a higher level in revenue, market share, and profits. Therefore, it is important to have a strong communication and distribution strategy.
The following Course Outcome is assessed in this assignment:
MT450-5: Decide on communications and distribution channels to improve customer product value.
Before beginning this assignment, review the learning activity/tutorial, which focuses on communication and distribution strategies. Be sure to refer to the readings in this unit to assist you in this area., which focuses on communication and distribution strategy. Be sure to refer to the readings in this unit to assist you in this area.
· Access the
The complete Unit 9 Assignment should include a 4- to 5-page essay (and additional title and reference pages) using correct grammar, spelling, and the current APA format and citation style.
Choose one of the following scenarios for this assignment. In each scenario, the company is struggling in the areas of developing a promotion and distribution strategy.
Pizza in a Cone*
In 2020, Toni of Toni’s Pizza* launched a new concept of eating pizza — pizza in a cone! Instead of eating pizza in its traditional form, the pizza dough is eaten like an ice cream cone. The cones are made through a patented device created by Toni. This technique allows consumers to eat pizza on the go with one hand. Therefore, the pizza does not drip with grease or sauce. The cones are personalized with whatever fixings the consumer desires. Toni is currently using a cost-based strategy for pricing.
Market research indicated this product would be a huge success. The organization even started franchising the concept in 2021. Nevertheless, the company has had lackluster sales. Gas prices have recently escalated, and people have stopped coming by his store in the mall where they are located. Toni wants you to help with the promotion and distribution problems.
· Sell several hundred thousand units.
· Create awareness of new product line to new, prospective clients.
· Incorporate digital marketing.
· Hire more employees.
· Target B2B clients.
· Identify the best distribution model for selling to customers.
*Disclaimer: The organization, any characters, and brands depicted in this exercise are fictional. Any resemblance to real organizations, individuals, or brands is purely coincidental. This exercise may include actual companies and brand names solely for instructional purposes; this exercise is not associated with any such existing company or brand name. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Complete the following checklist items:
· Develop a communication plan using the six elements of an effective communication program.
· Integrate the four distinct levels of integrated marketing communication (IMC).
· Design an integrated marketing plan using a combination of traditional and online media.
· Create a proposal for implementing the six steps in the personal selling process to business accounts (Figure 14.1).
· Recommend a multichannel distribution strategy. Defend your recommendation.
· Propose a mobile retailing strategy.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.