Part 1: External environment analysis
This part should detail the external environment relevant to the company chosen. Given the future focus of this unit, you need to understand not just current opportunities and threats but where opportunities and threats will arise in the future. Any images or graphs relied on should be paraphrased and sourced – no images are to be used in the analysis.
Part 2: Business level strategy analysis
This part will analyze the business-level strategy of the company that team has chosen. It must describe its business-level strategy (cost OR differentiation OR integrated) and:
Business-Level Strategy chosen: Differentiation Leadership
- Define the positioning of your company. àCompetitive Strategy – Differentiate Strategy &Porter’s Generic Strategies
- Compare the positioning of your company with two of the closest competitors.
- Come to a conclusion on the effectiveness of the differentiation strategy implementation.
Part 3: Ansoff Matrix
This part uses the knowledge gained in the previous two parts to suggest a new business strategy for your chosen company based on the application of risk analysis and the Ansoff Matrix. (Use the excel spreadsheet) Steps 4 and 5 are what contribute to the word count and are what should be included in your assignment.
Part 4: Corporate governance and controls
This part addresses the suitability of the current governance structures of the chosen company, and where improvements can be made.
Part 5: Corporate entrepreneurship leader program
This part involves developing a corporate entrepreneurship leadership program proposal that could be applied to your chosen company. This program should aim to develop leaders’ ability to anticipate and thrive in disruption.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Best Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.