Now that you’ve chosen two compliance plans, you can better understand the role of Compliance Officer and similar positions. You are developing two compliance plans in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer.
To help you understand the concept of compliance, use the Internet to locate 2-3 positions for Compliance Officer, Quality Improvement Manager, or related positions. Use this information to create a consolidated job description. Be sure to include requirements such as Education, Professional Experience, and Responsibilities of the position.
Then, write a 2-3 page summary of an Overview of Compliance Plans. In your overview, state the purpose of your two compliance plans for your company and how they relate to the proposed job description. In terms that every employee will grasp, explain how all employees would benefit by supporting the key elements in every compliance plan – compliance standards, high-level responsibility (for each employee), education (about compliance), communication, monitoring/auditing, enforcement/discipline, and response/prevention.
Support your job description and overview with at least three research sources outside of your required reading. You should have a total of at least five sources, including the two from Module 01. Citations in APA format should be listed in a References Page at the end.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.