Module 03 Content Overview Developmentally appropriate practices (DAP) provide a framework for work
I need this completed on 05/25/23 by 12pm.
Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resources on your own before you bid. You need to have scholarly support for any claim of fact or recommendation regarding treatment. Grammar, Writing, and APA Format: I expect you to write professionally, which means APA format, complete sentences, proper paragraphs, and well-organized and well-documented presentation of ideas. The template to use is attached.
Module 03 Content
Developmentally appropriate practices (DAP) provide a framework for working with young children from birth through age 8. According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), DAP is an approach to working with young children that helps early childhood educators consider and practice what is age-appropriate for children at each development stage. DAP also focuses on what is individually and culturally appropriate for children. DAP impacts every aspect of what early childhood educators do. It is critical for educators to follow an approach that applies to a variety of scenarios.
Scenario 1 – I do not expect toddlers to share. I model sharing and encourage them to take turns and provide several of the same toys to avoid conflict.
Scenario 2 – I do not feel it is necessary to talk to my infant about what I am doing, such as when I pick her up, feed her, or change her. She cannot understand me, anyway.
Scenario 3 – At my preschool, my educator gives us lots of materials and supplies and encourages us to create our masterpieces. I love to use my imagination.
Scenario 4 – At my family childcare, I have children of different ages who love to play with playdough together. It is fun to watch them at their various developmental levels and how they interact with the dough and one another.
Scenario 5 – As a nanny, I enjoy working in the home environment. The other morning the little boy did not want to get dressed and threw his clothes all over the floor. I gave him a time out as he needs to learn that I am in charge and will not tolerate this.
Write a one- to two-page reflection utilizing the Title Page Template below that lists each scenario and perform the following:
Determine whether each of the scenarios above is DAP (developmentally appropriate practices) or DIP (developmentally inappropriate practices).
Explain your reasoning for placing the scenario in the category of DAP or DIP in one paragraph (minimum of four sentences).
If you identify the scenario as DIP, explain how you could make the scenario DAP.
Use professional language and tone with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.