Utilizing evidence with in-text citations from course materials, answer parts A and B in an initial posting. Your initial answer should be a minimum of 300 words, and demonstrate an ability to think critically about ideas and thoughts, and specifically articulate a position that takes into account the complexity of an issue.
Initial Posting (30 points):
- Select one agent of socialization (i.e. family, friends, school, or the mass media) and explain how it has impacted your perceptions of formal and informal deviance.
- Next, consider how changing a category you belong to (e.g. race, gender, sexual orientation, or social class) might shift the way your previously discussed agent of socialization influences your perceptions of deviance.
NOTE: Include a works cited page for your initial response
Response to a Classmate (20 points):
- Considering what a classmate wrote in Part B of their assignment, how changing a demographic characteristic might reshape the way an agent of socialization shapes their perceptions of deviance, make an argument whether the conflict, functionalist, or symbolic interactionist paradigm is best equipped to interpret their explanation.
- Using in-text citations, provide evidence to support your position.
- Include a works cited page for your response to a peer.
IMPORTANT: Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure your work submits correctly. This can easily be verified by viewing submissions.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.