1) Minimum 5 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page ( minimum 300 words per page)
The number of words in each paragraph should be similar
Must be written in the third person
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
The writing must be coherent, using connectors or conjunctive to extend, add information, or contrast information.
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Do not use subtitles or titles
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) No references
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Q3. Research is…………………………………………………. (a) The relationship between……… (b) EBI has to
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
According to File Part 1
Patient position: She wants to change
*****The patient’s responses must be complete lines.*****
Create a script between health professional and patient that addresses the case, the purpose, principles, … expected outcomes of the interview (etc). You can add information that complements the case but you must not alter it.
Patient: “I wish I didn’t eat so much fast food.”
Doctor: “You eat fast food fairly often?”
Types of questions and interventions:
Practice reflective listening
Summarize the visit
a. patient identification
b. demographic data
c. Reason for consultation
d. Show empathy
c. Current status
d. Precipitating factors
e. Triggering factors
3. Patient position
a. Current problem
c. Failed strategies
d. Problem perception
a. Patient goals
b. interview comfort
c. interview safety
d. Interview and professional health empathy
e. Patient engagement evaluation
a. Resistance to interpersonal factors
b. Patient perspective and concerns
c. Patient collaborative
a. Finding a clear direction and goal (Should be specific enough)
b. Finding direction and patient goal (Should be specific enough)
c. Particular goal for change (Should be specific enough)
d. Evaluate patient mindfulness and focusing
e. Patient aspirations
f. Establish a common purpose (Professional and patient)
g. Honing in on a target behavior
h. exploring ambivalence
i. Exploring barriers
a. Express how you can focus down and guide the client/offender towards a particular goal (identified in the focusing process)
b. Evoke the patient’s internal motivations for change
c. Express how to reinforce it to help build their motivation for change around the focused target behavior.
d. Express how to guide to strategic and directional parts of MI
e. Reinforce change talk
f. Express the patient change talk
g. Express the patient righting
a. Establish specific target behaviors
b. Helping the patient to build motivation towards these target behaviors
c. Establish specific patient skills and strategies
d. Establish goal-setting
e. Establish sorting options
f. Establish forming plans
g. building support
to. Feedback (positive)
b. Summarize the case
c. Summarize the plan
d. Summarize goals
e. Establish the patient has clear all session
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.