Purpose: This goal of this assignment is to apply the concepts you’ve learned this semester to a movie.
Task: In this 4- to 5-page, double spaced paper, you will discuss the connections between a movie and the concepts in the text by clearly and thoroughly addressing the topics below. In order to complete this paper, you will need to watch The Breakfast Club (Hughes, 1985). Craft an essay that adheres to APA style and use proper grammar, syntax, and organization (i.e. introduction, thesis statement, transitions, conclusion). Submit your paper to the appropriate Turnitin dropbox by the deadline.
- In the film, 5 people come together as part of a group detention session. Discuss the group’s developmental stages as stated in Chapter 3 of your text. Be sure to address each developmental stage and refer to the scene in the movie during which that the stage began and moved to the next.
- What factors contribute to the group’s cohesiveness? Refer to Chapters 3, 4, 5, and 8 of your text and use specific examples from the movie.
- To what extent did members effectively understand, remember, interpret, evaluate, and respond to one another’s statements and questions? Be sure to refer to your text and use specific examples from the movie.
- What group roles and related listening skills could group members have used to resolve the problem at hand and to come together as a group? Be sure to refer to Chapter 5 of your text and use specific examples from the movie.
- How did the diversity of the 5 students hinder their ability to come together as a group? Be sure to refer to Chapters 3, 7, ad 9 of your text and use specific examples from the movie.
- Talk about each of the roles the 5 students play in the movie, then address how these roles affected their attitudes and behavior as a member of the group detention session. Be sure to refer to Chapters 5 and 7 of your text and use specific examples from the movie.
A successful student will:
- Craft a 4- to 5-page essay that adheres to APA style.
- Use appropriate grammar, syntax, and organization (i.e. introduction, thesis statement, transitions, conclusion).
- Clearly and thoroughly address all parts of the writing prompt.
- Use specific examples from the movie to support claims made in the essay.
- Submit the essay to the appropriate dropbox by the deadline.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.