View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.OutlineObesityDefinition•Body mass index (BMI) is a measurement of body size that is calculated using aperson’s weight and height.Pathogenesis•For the majority of endocrine diseases, researchers have developed viabletherapeutic strategies based on the disease’s underlying mechanisms.•This situation is similar to that of a century ago, when “glandular extracts” wereskillfully marketed for a variety of ailments, generating substantial revenues andprofits for their makers despite the absence of effectiveness or safety data.•A well-defined, widely acknowledged set of developmental, physiological, andenvironmental principles governing body weight homeostasis is required to guideeffective research and therapy methods addressing obesity causation.Etiology•While genetic, behavioral, metabolic, and hormonal factors contribute to bodymass, obesity occurs when individuals consume more calories than they burnthrough routine daily activity and exercise.Clinical Manifestations•Obesity is frequently diagnosed using the body mass index (BMI).Laboratory Test•Obesity may be a more significant factor in standard pediatric laboratory tests thanthought previously, altering how these findings should be interpreted.•The study’s most significant conclusion was that majority of routinely evaluatedserum biomarkers were related to weight status.Diagnosis•The body mass index (BMI) is extensively used to determine whether an individualis a normal weight for their height.Latest Treatment•Wegovy (semaglutide) administration (2.4 mg once weekly) has been approved bythe US Food and Drug Administration for chronic weight management in adultswho are obese or overweight and have at least one weight-related disorder such astype 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol.Prevention•There is no one-size-fits-all approach to resolving the obesity pandemic.•Second, resources are provided to assist state, municipal, territorial, and tribalpublic health agencies, grantees, and practitioners in disseminating consistentpublic health guidelines and evidence-based practices.Prognosis•Obesity is linked to a plethora of health issues, which implies that obese people aremore likely to get these disorders than persons who maintain a healthy weight.1ManagementStudent NameInstitutionCodeInstructor’s NameDate2ObesityDefinitionBody mass index (BMI) is a measurement of body size that is calculated using a person’sweight and height. Obesity is defined in adults as having a BMI of 30 or over and in children andadolescents of the same age and sex as having a BMI at or above 95th percentile. Obesity has beenlinked to an increased chance of developing major diseases such as cancer, type 2 diabetes,and cardiovascular disease. Age, sex, ethnic origin, and muscle mass all have an effect on the linkbetween body fat and BMI. Additionally, BMI makes no distinction between excess fat, bonemass, or muscle and does not …
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.