Maxine Curry Business Intelligence Manager AREAS OF EXPERTISE Data analytics Business performance management Data warehousing Managing information PERSONAL SUMMARY A confident, ambitious and fearless Business Intelligence Manager who can deliver independent and insightful answers to business challenges. Maxine has the technical expertise and insight needed to write up reports that are up-to-the-minute and which reflect industry needs. She can use her specialist knowledge to find the information needed to fuel success. On a personal level she has the determination needed to succeed in any challenging environment and furthermore prides herself on being a principled person who has strong ethics. Right now she would like to join a company that encourages new ideas, and where good practice is shared across the company to improve its capability and growth. Forward planning WORK EXPERIENCE Project management Company name – Location Data governance PROFESSIONAL French speaker First Aider PERSONAL SKILLS Passionate Forward thinking Focused Hard working CONTACT Maxine Curry Dayjob Ltd The Big Peg Birmingham B18 6NF T: 0121 638 0026 M: 0121 638 0026 E: [email protected] Driving license: Yes Nationality: British BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER Jun 2013 – Present Responsible for leveraging existing business intelligence and analytic assets to successfully integrate the company’s BI operations cross all company departments. Duties: Developing strategies and roadmaps for BI and Analytics solutions. Using specialist tools to translate data into actionable information. Cross checking internal and external information sources. Compiling & delivering business intelligence reports to end users on a regular basis. Rolling out BI solutions to end users. Providing analyses and insights to senior management on metric development and variations. Conveying technical information clearly, accurately and convincingly through speech and/or in writing. Company name – Location JOB TITLE Dates (i.e. Aug 2011 – Jun 2013) Company name – Location JOB TITLE Dates (i.e. Aug 2011 – Jun 2013) KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES Helping the company to develop its BI strategy. Proven ability to effectively manage large-scale market research and budgets. Have the well-developed interpersonal skills needed to build positive working relationships across various departments. Utilising business intelligence to instigate internal and external change. Excellent organisational and time management skills. A good understanding of the principals of relational databases. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS Nuneaton University BSc (Hons) Sales Management 2008 – 2011 Coventry Central College A levels: Maths (A) English (B) Technology (B) Science (C) 2005 – 2008 REFERENCES – Available on request. Copyright information – Please read © This template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd. Job seekers may download and use this particular example for their personal use to help them write their own one. You are also most welcome to link to any page on our site www.dayjob.com. However this template must not be distributed, used for commercial purposes or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of this template please email: [email protected]
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.