Saudi Electronic University College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Introduction to E-Management ECOM 201 Project Assignment September 2019 Consider yourself as Global Manager for one of the following Saudi companies: Jarir Bookstore, Baja, Al-Baik, Herfy or Coffee Day. At present the company you’ll choose is planning to do business in the USA and UK. You are required to develop a detail strategy on the following: Part 1: ✓ Give a brief introduction about the chosen company (history, products, etc) ✓ Explain what type of virtual management characteristics will be implemented and why? ✓ How the virtual teams will work together? ✓ What tools are they using for communications and task management? ✓ How you will manage the teams in both locations in terms of language, cultural, time, political, and economical differences? Part 2: ✓ What are techniques that you will be using in order to create a strong team with a high level of teamwork? ✓ What are the advantages and disadvantages of managing a virtual team? ✓ What type of conflicts might occur between members? When it’s happened how will you solve it? ✓ As a manager how you will manage the outsourced projects? ✓ What techniques that you will apply to encourage and motivate your team for improvement? 1 Project report structure: ➢ Title Page: the name of the institution, the title of the report, the name of the author and then add the date. ➢ Abstract: Brief summary of your work. ➢ Table of contents: 1.Introduction: Background or introduction to state what the report is about. You must give the reader an overview of the whole report. 2.Main Body of the report: Include your main work. 3.Conclusion. 4.References: Use APA style. Project Parts Part 1 Part 2 Due date End of week 9 Week 13 Marks 10 marks 10 marks Useful links: ➢ http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studentservices/documents/planning-andpreparing-to-write-assignments.pdf ➢ APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa ➢ About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml ➢ About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism Guidelines for the project assignment: ✓ This is an individual project, which is part from your course score. It requires effort and critical thinking. ✓ Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial. ✓ Use 1.5 or double line spacing. ✓ Use the footer function to insert page number. ✓ Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project. ✓ Your project report length should be between 1600 to 2000 words. 2
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.