ECOM 201: Introduction to e-Management Project Assignment #2 2nd Semester (2019-2020) Company Name Name: ID: Name: ID: Name: ID: CRN: 21108 Mark: Mark level: Comments: ECOM 201: Introduction to e-Management Project Assignment #2 2nd Semester (2019-2020) As a group of managers consider yourself as Global Manager for one of the following Saudi companies: Jarir Bookstore, Baja, Al-Baik, Herfy or Coffee Day. At present the company you’ll choose is planning to do business in the USA and UK. For this part of the assignment, you need to write a report that describe the following aspects and to develop a detail strategy of the virtual management. Project report structure: ▪ Title Page, First page (cover page) ▪ Table of contents ▪ Main Body of the report 1. Introduction: Background or introduction to state what the report is about. You must give the reader an overview of the whole report. 2. Include your main work (Answer all the below questions). a. Give a brief summary of the current status of Virtual Teams. b. Give a brief introduction about the chosen company (history, products, etc) c. Explain what type of virtual management will be implemented and why? d. How the virtual teams will work together? And answer the following questions: i. Who is the Hybrid Manager of the company? Location? Clarify the tasks? ii. Who is the Virtual manager of the company? Location? Clarify the tasks? iii. Virtual teams spread among multiple locations, for each team member define their Department, location. iv. For each Group/Department, Clarify the tasks of each team member. e. What tools are they using for communications and task management? (Give 3 RealWorld examples you can use them for virtual communications and 3 Real-World examples of task management). 3. References: Use APA style. Point Due date Marks [1, 2 (a, b, c, d, e), 3] End of week 9 21/03/2020 @11:59 P.M. 5 marks Guidelines for the project assignment: ▪ This is a group project, which 3 members is the minimum and 5 members is the maximum, It requires effort and critical thinking. ▪ Your answer must be supported by different resources. At least 10 references sources. ▪ Any proof of copying will result to 0 mark. ▪ Each team member must individually sign a declaration form that outline the group work was divided equally. ▪ Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial. ▪ Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs. ▪ Use the footer function to insert page number. ▪ Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project. ▪ Your project report length should be between 3000 to 3500 words. Useful links: ▪ http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studentservices/documents/planning-and-preparing-towrite-assignments.pdf ▪ APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa ▪ About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml ▪ About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism Answer:
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.