Can you help me do these please? Just one paper each, chapter 6 and 7.
Purpose of this Assignment:
Your assignment is to keep a journal, on a regular basis, related to this course.
Journal writing is a form of free-writing. It is also “low stakes” writing: it is mostly for yourself (see below), and therefore, it will not be edited necessarily for style or grammar.
Journal writing serves many purposes. In your journals you can:
Observe what you are reading, what goes on in class, and how it relates to current real-world marketing events
Define what you are doing in an assignment, in the course generally, in your major/minor
Express confusion about anything – where you are not understanding, or are frustrated – and perhaps become unconfused as your write or pose questions to me
Speculate about what you are studying
Give insights – your ideas, your conclusions, your putting things together
Connect readings to other readings, this course to other courses, what we are talking about to your life
Respond to readings (controversial ones, for example), whether negatively or positively
React candidly to what happens in class
Be self-aware about what you are studying and why you are studying it
Refine your thoughts as they progress throughout the term, whether on particular readings, particular topics, the course generally, or your assignments
Evaluate the course, including the task of keeping a journal.
AT LEAST one entry per chapter
AT LEAST ONE PAGE (double spaced, typed, 12-point font) per entry/chapter.
Each entry MUST CONTAIN specific references to thoughts, comments, examples, etc. FROM CLASS.
Express yourself freely
Take the assignment seriously…but have fun
NO LECTURE NOTES AND/OR CLASS SUMMARIES!
Mark every journal entry with the date/time when you wrote it (you don’t have to write the entry all at once, just note the date/time you work on it)
Start each entry on a page
“Write in your natural voice with your most comfortable language…. Otherwise you may become distracted by form rather than content….”
While I am specifying much of what your assignment should contain, how you present that information is up to you. Your work will be graded in comparison to the assignments turned in by the other students in the class. Originality and professionalism will also be considered (in other words… entertain me, show me that you’ve learned something and can apply it to the “real world”, and you’ll do well).
we learned about
Understand the different types of new products, their advantages, and their risks.
Describe the various stages of new-product development.
LO 6-3Discuss the major risks in new-product development and how to reduce those risks.
Summarize the ethical and sustainability issues in new-product development.
Describe the categories of new-product adopters and the implications of adoption to marketers.
Describe the stages and aspects of the product life cycle and how they affect the marketing mix.
Explain the importance of and criteria for effective market segmentation.
Describe the bases for segmenting both B2C and B2B markets.
Discuss international segmentation bases and the effect of international market segments on the marketing mix.
Describe the factors and analytics involved in selecting target markets.
Compare the most common target marketing strategies.
Summarize the ethical issues in target marketing.
Explain the three steps of effective market positioning and why firms may choose to use repositioning strategies.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.