ASSIGNMENT-2 MGT 211 Semester:1 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Learning Outcome: 1. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of an HR Strategic planning which includes Effective job analysis, Recruitment and selection strategies (Lo 1.6 & 1.7). 2. Demonstrate overall Human Resource concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organizations goals and strategies (Lo 1.1). Assignment Regulation: • All students are encouraged to use their own word. • Student must apply Harvard Referencing Style within their reports. • Student are allowed to cite 10% from the word limit. • A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it. Date of Submission : before the end of week-11 Assignment Structure: S.No Assignment-2 Assignment Type Marks Critical Review 5 Assignment-2 • Instruction to search the Article: 1. Via your student services page, log in to the Saudi Digital Library. 2. After your login with your student ID, search for the following article: “The Definitive Guide to Recruiting in Good Times and Bad”, by Fernández-Aráoz, Claudio; Groysberg, Boris; Nohria, Nitin. Harvard Business Review. May 2009, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p74-84. Download the article, read it carefully and answer the following questions in your own words: • Assignment Questions: 1. In your own words summarize the article (minimum of 250 words).[Marks:2] 2. Describe the steps of Recruiting process in an Organization .[Marks: 2] 3. Discuss the Implementation challenges in hiring senior talent/ Top executive for the company? [Marks: 1] Instructions for the students: 1. First page of the assignment should be filled with • Course Code [MGT-211] and Course Title [ HR Management] and CRN• Student Name and ID.Number • Date of Submission 2. Second page should be Assignment question. 3. After the question page, present your answer by clean and neat layout. 4. Assignment are should be submitted as word file like ID.NO- MGT-211 STUDENT NAME. [only CAPITAL LETTERS] [Example.] 140158361-MGT-211 A-2 BANDER A ALGARNI
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.