Attached.المملكة العربية السعوديةوزارة التعليمالجامعة السعودية اإللكترونيةKingdom of Saudi ArabiaMinistry of EducationSaudi Electronic UniversityCollege of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 1Organizational Behaviour (MGT 301)Due Date: 29/04/2023 @ 23:59Course Name: Organizational BehaviourStudent’s Name:Course Code: MGT301Student’s ID Number:Semester: 3rd SemesterCRN:Academic Year:2022-23For Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name: Dr. Khadija SaidiStudents’ Grade: 00 /15Level of Marks: High/Middle/LowGeneral Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY••••••••The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocatedfolder.Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reducedfor poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.Late submission will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or otherresources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. Nopictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Learning Outcomes:CLO-Covered1 Describe management issues such as diversity, attitudes and job satisfaction,personality, and values in organizational behaviour (CLO2).Assignment 1Reference Source:Textbook:Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour:Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL:McGraw-Hill Irwin.Case Study: -Case: DELTAPlease read the case “DELTA” from Chapter 6 “Motivation” Page: – 186 given in yourtextbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in theworkplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.