المملكة العربية السعودية وزارة التعليم الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Education Saudi Electronic University College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment 2 Organizational Behaviour (MGT 301) Due Date: 05/11/2022 @ 23:59 Course Name: Organizational Behaviour Student’s Name: Course Code: MGT301 Student’s ID Number: Semester: 1st Term-Semester-1 CRN: 12606 Academic Year:2022-23 For Instructor’s Use only Instructor’s Name: Dr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Students’ Grade: 00 /15 Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY • • • • • • • • The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder. Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted. Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page. Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. Late submission will NOT be accepted. Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. Learning Outcomes: CLO-Covered 1 Define the impact of company’s culture, structure and design can have on its organizational behaviour. (CLO3). 2 Assess challenges of effective organizational communication and share information within the team in professional manner. (CLO4). 3 Examine the differences and similarities between leadership, power, and management.(CLO5). Assignment 2 Reference Source: Textbook:Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin. Case Study: – Case: MATTEL Please read the case “Mattel” from Chapter 15 “Organizational Structure ” Page: 505 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021) and Answer the following Questions: Assignment Question(s): 1. If you were a Mattel employee, would you be encouraged by what CEO Ynon Kriez said about how he is following up on restructuring? Is there a way he could have said it better?.(03 Marks) (Min words 150-250) 2. Given that Mattel’s structure is still organized around brands (toys), how do you expect a new film division to fit in from a structural standpoint?. (03 Marks) (Min words 150-200) 3. How might Mattel change its structure to be more efficient or successful? (02 Marks) (Min words 150-200) Part:-2 Discussion Questions: – Please read Chapter 12, 13 & 14 “Teams: Process and Communication — Leadership: Power and Negotiation & Leadership: Styles and Behaviour” carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding. 4. Describe the communication process in a student team of which you’ve been a member. Were there examples of “noise” that detracted from the team members’ ability to communicate with one another? What was the primary mode of communication among members? Did this mode of communication possess an appropriate level of information richness? Which network structure comes closest to describing the one that the team used to communicate? (03 Marks ) (Min words 200-300) 5. Which forms of power do you consider to be the strongest? Which types of power do you currently have? How could you go about obtaining higher levels of the forms that you’re lacking? (02 Marks ) (Min words 150-200) 6. Consider the four dimensions of transformational leadership: idealized influence, inspirational motivation, intellectual stimulation, and individualized consideration. Which of those dimensions would you respond to most favourably? Why? (02 Marks ) (Min words 150-200) Important Note: 1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. 2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references. Answers: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.