Attached. Please let me know if you have any questions or need revisions.College of Administrative and Financial SciencesCourse Name: Project ManagementCourse Code:MGT323Student’s Name:Semester: IICRN:Student’s ID Number:Academic Year:2020-21, II TermFor Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name:Students’ Grade:Marks Obtained/Out of 5Level of Marks: High/Middle/LowInstructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only)via allocated folder.• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marksmay be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your informationon the cover page.• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.• Late submission will NOT be accepted.• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying fromstudents or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZEROmarks. No exceptions. Assignment requires references.• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, doublespaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will beconsidered plagiarism).• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Assignment Workload:• This Assignment comprise of a Case Study.• Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:After completion of Assignment-3 students will able to understand the1. Define the concepts, theories and approaches of project management.(L.O-1.1)2. Recognize the steps of planning process in the project management.(L.O-1.2)3. Analyze to work effectively and efficiently as a team member forproject related cases. (L.O-3.1)4. Evaluate to monitor and control the project. (L.O-3.2)Assignment-3-Case StudyAssignment Question:( Marks 5)Please read the Case-8.3 “Tham Luang Cave Rescue.” from Chapter 8“Scheduling Resources…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.