المملكة العربية السعودية وزارة التعليم الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Education Saudi Electronic University College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment 3 Project Management (MGT323) Deadline: 30/04/2022 @ 23:59 Course Name: Project Management Course Code:MGT323 Student’s Name: Semester: II CRN: Student’s ID Number: Academic Year:2021-22, II Term For Instructor’s Use only Instructor’s Name: Dr Farhat Anjum Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of 10 Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY • The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder. • Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted. • Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page. • Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. • Late submission will NOT be accepted. • Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. Atleast two Scholarly Peer- Reviewed Journals are required as references. • All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, doublespaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). • Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. • Do not make any changes in the cover page. Assignment Workload: • This Assignment comprise of a Case Study and Discussion questions. • Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually. Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes: After completion of Assignment-3 students will able to understand the 1. Defining the concepts, theories and approaches of project management. (L.O-1.1) 2. Analyze to work effectively and efficiently as a team member for project related cases. (L.O-3.1) 3. Evaluate to monitor and control the project. (L.O-3.2) Assignment-3: Case Study & Discussion questions Assignment Question: (Marks 10) Please read the Case-8.3 “Tham Luang Cave Rescue.” from Chapter 8 “Scheduling Resources and Costs” given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page no: 304-307 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the following questions for Part-1, Part-2. Part-1: Case study questions 1. How did the physical environment of the cave affect the rescue plan? Explain in 250 words (3 Marks). 2. How did the rescue team respond to the risks of the project? Explain in 250 words (3 Marks). 3. Some have called the rescue a miracle and that luck was the decisive factor. Do you agree? Explain in 150 words (2 Marks) Part-2: Discussion questions Please read Chapter 8 Pg-No. 279 & 281 carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding. 4. Why would people resist a multi project resource scheduling system? (1 Mark) (100 words) 5. What do you think would have happened if the Washington Forest Service did not assess the impact of resources on their two-year plan? (1 Mark) (100 words). Answers: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.