Attached.1المملكة العربية السعوديةوزارة التعليمالجامعة السعودية اإللكترونيةKingdom of Saudi ArabiaMinistry of EducationSaudi Electronic UniversityCollege of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 1Public Management (MGT 324)Due Date: 22/04/2023 @ 23:59Course Name: Public ManagementStudent’s Name:Course Code: MGT 324Student’s ID Number:Semester: ThirdCRN: 30882Academic Year:2022-23-3rdFor Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name: Dr. Salah OrabyStudents’ Grade:Marks Obtained/ Out of 15Level of Marks: High/Middle/LowGeneral Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY••••••••The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via theallocated folder.Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reducedfor poor presentation. This includes filling in your information on the cover page.Students must mention the question number clearly in their answers.Late submissions will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or otherresources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answers must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. Nopictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.2Learning Outcomes:1. Describe the simple and complex issues pertaining to public management.I Assignment 1Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre via blackboard.Weight: 15 MarksWe expect you to answer each question as per instructions in the assignment. You willfind it useful to keep the following points in mind. The assignment with be evaluated interms of your planning, organization and the way you present your assignment. All thethree section will carry equal weightageKindly read the instruction carefully and prepare your assignment accordingly.1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, go through the Units on which they arebased. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logicalorder.2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytical before drawing up a rough outline ofyour answer. Give adequate attention to the question’s introduction and conclusion.Make sure that:a) The ans…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.