College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment 3 Deadline: End of Week 12, 11/04/2020 @ 23:59 Course Name: Knowledge Management Student’s Name: Talal Course Code: MGT 403 Student’s ID Number: Semester: 2nd CRN: Academic Year: 1440/1441 H For Instructor’s Use only Instructor’s Name: Students’ Grade: / 10 Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY • The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder. • Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted. • Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page. • Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. • Late submission will NOT be accepted. • Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. • All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). • Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. ASSIGNMENT-3 Knowledge Management (MGT-403) Second Semester (2019-2020) Assignment Workload: This Assignment is a mini project type assignment. Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually. Course Learning Outcomes-Covered 1 Demonstrate ability to work with others effectively as a team member in knowledge management projects, related to case studies. (Lo 3.5 & 3.8). 2 The capacity to write coherent project about actual knowledge management case studies (Lo 4.5). Submission Guidelines ❖ All students are encouraged to use their own words. ❖ This assignment is individual assignment. ❖ Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question. ❖ Student must apply Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines and review at least three (3) scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles to support their answer for each question or concept. ❖ A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it. ❖ No marks will be given for irrelevant details. ❖ It is strongly encouraged that you should submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. ❖ If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero. Note: Students must follow the below assignment structure to complete the assignment. Assignment Structure: Title: Knowledge management systems in organizations. Part A. Introduction: (2 Marks) The introduction part must highlight the following. ❖ Conceptual framework of knowledge management. ❖ A brief description of knowledge management systems in organizations. Part B. Organizational Analysis: (5 Marks) Students must choose any organization and highlight following points. ❖ Brief description of organization. ❖ Description of knowledge management system in the selected organization. ❖ Highlight and analyze the major knowledge management tools used by the selected organization for capturing and disseminating knowledge throughout the organization. Part C. Recommendation and Conclusion: (3 Marks) The students must come up with some suggestions/recommendations for the selected organization for improving their knowledge management systems. Write down conclusion in one paragraph. Answer: 1. 2. 3. . .
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.