Attached. Please let me know if you have any questions or need revisions.OutlineAnswer to Part OneIntroductionI.II.III.Knowledge management is essential in organizations.The selected company is Almarai co. which was developed in 1977.Companies in Saudi Arabia face particular challenges in the attempt toimplement knowledge management systems.Answer to Part BI.To improve knowledge management systems in Saudi Arabia organizations,I would recommend they first make information easy to find so that theemployees can get what they need quickly.ConclusionI.Knowledge management is essential in organizations today.College of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 3Deadline: End of Week 13, 15/05/2021 @ 23:59Course Name: Knowledge ManagementStudent’s Names:Course Code: MGT 403Student’s ID Number:Semester: 2ndCRN:Academic Year: 2020/2021For Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name:Students’ Grade: / 5Level of Marks: Low/Middle/HighInstructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocatedfolder.• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may bereduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.• Late submission will NOT be accepted.• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students orother resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.ASSIGNMENT-3Knowledge Management (MGT-403)2nd Semester (2020-2021)Assignment Workload:Course Learning Outcomes-CoveredDemonstrate effective knowledge management skills to utilize knowledgemanagement tools for the benefits of the organization.Demonstrate ability to work with others effectively as a team member in knowledgemanagement projects, related to case studies.Submission Guidelines❖ All students are encouraged to use their own words.❖ This assignment is a group assignment.❖ Each group will consist of 4-5 Students only.❖ Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question.❖ Student must apply Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA styleguidelines and review at least three (3) scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles to support theiranswer for each question or concept.❖ A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resourcewithout referencing it.❖ No marks will be given for irrelevant details.❖ It is strongly encouraged that you should submit all assignments into the safe assignmentOriginality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.❖ If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.Assignment 3Choose any organization of your choice (Preferably from Saudi Arabia) andwrite a detailed report with following headings. (500-600 Words)Report Title: Knowledge management systems in organizations.Part A. Introduction:…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.