Organization Design Development of Business 404 Discuss week 6-7 Week 6: Interactive activity 6.1 Learning Outcomes: • • • • Understand the diagnostic issues associated with interpersonal relations and group dynamics interventions. (MLO 10.1) Illustrate the principles of the process consultation intervention. (MLO 10.2) Describe the process of third-party conflict resolution. (MLO 10.3) Discuss and evaluate the core organization development (OD) intervention of team building. (MLO 10.4) 6.2 Action Required: • Required Readings: Chapter 10: Evaluating and Institutionalizing OD Interventions. TEXTBOOK: Cummings, T., & Worley, C. (2015). Organization development and change. (10th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning. ISBN#: 13 9781133190455 (print), ISBN#: 13 9781285800967 (e-text). • Recommended Readings: Church, A. H. (2017). The art and science of evaluating organization development interventions. Od Practitioner, 49(2), 26-35. The Art and Science of Evaluating OD Interventions Head, T. C., & Sorensen Jr., P. F. (2005). The Evaluation of Organization Development Interventions: An Empirical Study. Organization Development Journal, 23(1), 40– 55. https://eds.s.ebscohost.com/eds/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?vid=2&sid=8f26ddec-3499-4b25-9e500f447aeb0167%40redis 6.3 Test your Knowledge (Question): 1. Explain Third-Party Interventions and provide an example. 6.4 Instructions Post your answer in the discussion board (Week 6: Interactive learning Discussion). Week 7 Week 7: Interactive activity 7.1 Learning Outcomes: • • • Understand the diagnostic issues associated with organization-wide process interventions. (MLO 11.1) Demonstrate the organization confrontation meeting. (MLO 11.2) Describe and evaluate the effectiveness of large-group interventions. (MLO 11.40 7.2 Action Required: • Required Readings: Chapter 11: Organization Process Approaches. TEXTBOOK: Cummings, T., & Worley, C. (2015). Organization development and change. (10th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning. ISBN#: 13 9781133190455 (print), ISBN#: 13 9781285800967 (e-text). • Recommended Readings: Lambrechts, Frank & Grieten, Styn & Bouwen, R. & Corthouts, Felix. (2009). Process Consultation RevisitedTaking a Relational Practice Perspective. The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science. 45. 39-58. 10.1177/0021886308326563. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/253528226_Process_Consultation_Revisite dTaking_a_Relational_Practice_Perspective Cox, Tom & Taris, Toon & Nielsen, Karina. (2010). Organizational interventions: Issues and challenges. Work and Stress – WORK STRESS. 24. 217-218. 10.1080/02678373.2010.519496. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/241734232_Organizational_interventions_Is sues_and_challenges 7.3 Test your Knowledge (Question): 1. How effective is large group interventions from your point of view? 2. Discuss some of the issues associated with organization process interventions. 3. Briefly explain Organization Confrontation Meeting in your own words and discuss why it is important. 7.4 Instructions Post your answer in the discussion board (Week 7: Interactive learning Discussion).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.