المملكة العربية السعودية وزارة التعليم الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Education Saudi Electronic University Department of Business Administration College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment- 2 Marketing Management (MGT 201) Due Date: 12th November’ 2022 @ 23:59 Course Name: Marketing Management Student’s Name: Course Code: MGT201 Student’s ID Number: Semester: 1st CRN: Academic Year:2022-23 For Instructor’s Use only Instructor’s Name: XXXXX Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of 15 Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY • • • • • • • • The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder. Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted. Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page. Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. Late submission will NOT be accepted. Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. Assignment-2 Learning Outcomes: 1. 2. Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the changing global environment. (LO-4) Use effective and collaborative interpersonal skills to carry out scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants to formulate a marketing Plan. (LO-5) Part-A Case Study Read the Chapter Case Study entitled Yogurt Lovers say, “It’s All Greek to Me” from Chapter11 “Product, Branding and Packaging decisions” Page: – 381 given in your textbook – “Marketing” (8th Edition) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael. Levy (2022) and answer the following Questions: Assignment Question(s): 1. Generally speaking, what type of product is yogurt? Does your answer change for the different product categories that ‘Chobani’ has defined for its offerings? (2 Marks) 2. Is ‘Chobani’s’ introduction of yogurt for children a brand extension or line extension? Explain. (2 Marks) 3. How is ‘Chobani’ positioning its various product categories currently? How is it communicating its current positioning strategy? (2 Marks) Part-B Critical Thinking Answer the following questions based on the concepts discussed in Chapter- 13, 15 and 18 1. Assume you were hired by the local grocery store to help in assessing its service quality based on the five service dimensions to determine the overall service quality: reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and tangibles. How would you go about undertaking this project? (Ch-13) (3 Marks) 2. Price skimming and market penetration pricing are the two important pricing strategies used by Marketers. Ahmad wants to launch his new backpack in the local market. Being a marketer which pricing strategy you will suggest him to use and why? (Ch-15) (3 Marks) 3. Do you find any difference between advertising and public relations? How can public relations contribute to a firm’s IMC? Explain with the help of a suitable example.(CH-18) (3 Marks) Note: 1. Answer all the questions based on your understanding from the concepts discussed in the class, PPTs and Text book. 2. Justify your answers with at least two references for each question. 3. If plagiarism is more than 25% you will get 0 marks for the questions concerned. Answers Part-A 1. 2. 3. Part-B 1. 2. 3.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.