View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.المملكة العربية السعوديةوزارة التعليمالجامعة السعودية اإللكترونيةKingdom of Saudi ArabiaMinistry of EducationSaudi Electronic UniversityCollege of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 2 MGT403 (1st Term 2022-2023)Deadline:12/11/2022 @ 23:59(To be posted/released to students on BB in the beginning of Week 8)Course Name: Knowledge ManagementCourse Code: MGT-403Student’s Name:Semester: 1stCRN:Student’s ID Number:Academic Year: 1443/1444 H, 1st TermFor Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name:Students’ Grade: /15Level of Marks: High/Middle/LowInstructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY••This assignment is an individual assignment.Due date for Assignment 2 is by the end of Week 11 (12/11/2022)• The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder.• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may bereduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the coverpage.• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.• Late submission will NOT be accepted.• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students orother resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.المملكة العربية السعوديةوزارة التعليمالجامعة السعودية اإللكترونيةKingdom of Saudi ArabiaMinistry of EducationSaudi Electronic UniversityCollege of Administrative and Financial SciencesASSIGNMENT-2Knowledge Management (MGT-403)First Semester (2022-2023)Course Learning Outcomes-CoveredIdentify and analyse role of communities of practice in knowledge management and the challengesand issues pertaining to community of practice.Demonstrate effective knowledge management skills to utilize knowledge management tools forthe benefits of the organization.Demonstrate ability to work with others effectively as a team member in knowledge managementprojects, related to case studies.The focus of this assignment is to evaluate the understanding level of students related to communitiesof Practice, learning organization, and various Knowledge management tools for the benefits of theorganization.Assignment QuestionsPart 1. Answer in 500-600 Words. ( 7 Marks)A. Describe the concept of Communities of Practice. Why are “Communities ofpractice” Important? (2 Marks)A community of practice is a group of individuals who gather together to achieve both individual andcollective objectives and who have a shared concern, set of difficulties, or interest in a subject.In a nutshell, they are informal groupings of individuals united by a shared competen…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.