For this assignment, you should first complete the following tasks:
Watch this video on the importance of resumes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=DbxhoqjL-_s (Links to an external site.)
Build a professional-quality resume or CV that offers a clear representation of you and your skills. Be sure to access the CSU-Global Career Center through the student portal and explore the resources, information, and tools available to assist you in your career pursuits. Pay particular attention to the resources pertaining to building an effective resume (Links to an external site.), as well as information pertaining to the job interview (Links to an external site.). Note that among the comprehensive offerings, Career Center reviewers will evaluate your resume free of charge.
Build a professional-quality resume or CV that offers a clear representation of you and your skills. Explore the CSU-Global Career Center for additional support.
Note: You may fictionalize company names, reference information, contact information, or any other information that you feel may compromise your privacy, although the resume/CV should reflect your qualifications as accurately as possible.
Conduct a practice interview either on your own (using flash cards with prepared questions), with the help of a friend/family member, or with a professional in your field.
Next, develop a well-written paper that includes the following:
The results of your job search
A summary of what you learned in building a resume
An assessment of your experience in a practice interview, including what you learned that you can apply to a real-life interview.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
Be 5-6 pages in length, excluding the title and references pages.
Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
In addition to course resources, use the CSU-Global Library to find three additional resources to support the position you take.
Our CSU-Global Career Center offers career navigation services to help you with:
Career planning and life long career management
Resources, including links to career related videos and blogs, job search, career assessment and labor market research
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.