View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.المملكة العربية السعوديةوزارة التعليمالجامعة السعودية اإللكترونيةKingdom of Saudi ArabiaMinistry of EducationSaudi Electronic UniversityCollege of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 2Introduction to International Business (MGT 321)Due Date: 12/11/2022 @ 23:59Course Name: Introduction to InternationalBusinessCourse Code: MGT-321Student’s Name:Semester: FirstCRN:Student’s ID Number:Academic Year:2022-23-1stFor Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name:Students’ Grade:Marks Obtained/Out of 15Level of Marks: High/Middle/LowGeneral Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY••••••••The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocatedfolder.Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reducedfor poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.Late submission will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or otherresources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. Nopictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Learning Outcomes:• Discuss the reasons and methods of governments’ intervention in trade (CLO: 1.2)• Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context ofinternational business (CLO: 2.1)• Carry out effective self-evaluation through discussing economic systems in theinternational business context (CLO: 3.6)Report WritingSelect any publicly listed Saudi Company that operates in Europe and/or Africa, and writea (minimum of 2000 word) report covering the following points:1. Present the study report with clear Introduction and Conclusion including yourviews.(minimum words: 500, marks: 3)2. Using SWOT analysis, analyze the external and internal environment of yourselected company.(minimum words: 900, marks: 7)Strengths: Explain the strengths of the selected company;Weaknesses: Describe the areas of weakness in the company’s operations;Opportunities: Examine factors that may improve the company’s chances ofsuccess;Threats: Discuss the external threats to the business company’s success.3. Analyze the political, economic, cultural, and legal challenges the companycurrently faces in any of the countries it operates (select one country in which thecompany operates for this analysis).(minimum words: 600, marks: 5)Analysis of Saudi AramcoIntroductionSaudi Aramco, commonly known as the Saudi Arabian Oil Corporation, is asignificant Saudi Arabian oil company owned by a worldwide petroleum-energyorganization. It was founded in the year 1933. Its headquarters are in Dhahran, SaudiArabia. Aramco’s mission is to maintain its position as a global leader in the sector, which,according to Saudi Arabian Oil Co., is the manufacturer of the petroleum-based energyindustry (Kavthankar & Perepu, 2021).To guarantee that this goal is accessible, the firmmaintains its commitment to resolving difficulties in its industry. The corporation is aworldwide powerhouse, with its European headquarters in the Hague, Netherlands. Thepremise here is that the innovative (R&D) and entrepreneurial activities of Saudi ArabianOil Company have tangible results in the real world. Additionally, Saudi Aramco iscommitted to expanding access to quality education, fostering industrial growth, protectingthe environment, and ensuring long-term energy security (Kavthankar, & Perepu, 2021).In 2020, Saudi Aramco’s market cap was over $2 trillion, and the company had roughly$200 billion in revenues. It is projected to have a profit…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.