View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.المملكة العربية السعوديةKingdom of Saudi Arabiaوزارة التعليمMinistry of Educationالجامعة السعودية اإللكترونيةSaudi ElectronicUniversityCollege of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 2Strategic Management (MGT 401)Due Date: 12/11/2022 @ 23:59Course Name: Strategic ManagementStudent’s Name:Course Code: MGT 401Student’s ID Number:Semester: 1CRN:Academic Year:2022-23-1stFor Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name: Dr. Shahid AlamStudents’ Grade:/15Level of Marks: High/Middle/LowGeneral Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY•The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via theallocated folder.•Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.•Students are advised to make their work transparent and well-presented; marksmay be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling in your information onthe cover page.•Students must mention the question number clearly in their answers.•Late submissions will NOT be accepted.•Avoid plagiarism; the work should be in your own words; copying from studentsor other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. Noexceptions.•All answers must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be consideredplagiarism).•Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Learning Outcomes:▪Distinguish between different types and levels of strategy and strategy implementation environmentof hypothetical and real-world organizations. (CLO3)▪Gain insights into the strategy-making processes of different types of organizations (CLO4)▪Understand the contribution of various functional areas, e.g., production, marketing, purchasing, andsupply management, to the organization’s overall well-being. (CLO5)▪Understand issues related to strategic competitive advantage in diversified organizations (CLO6)This assignment includes two sections:I.Case studyAssignment Question(s):Read carefully the mini case No 18 from your textbook (entitled ‘Tesla Motors Inc.) and briefly answerthe following questions: (1 mark for each question)1. What is the competitive strategy used by Tesla Motor…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.