Find the attachedGeneral Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY••••••••The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocatedfolder.Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reducedfor poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.Late submission will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or otherresources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. Nopictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:After completion of Assignment-1 students will be able to:LO 1.1: Recognize the overall knowledge management processes, concepts, goalsand strategies within the context of organization.LO 1.2: Describe how valuable individual, group and organizational knowledge ismanaged throughout the knowledge management cycle.L.O 1.3 Define the different Knowledge types and explain how they are addressedby knowledge management in different business environments.Assignment Questions:This Assignment is a report-based assignment.Besides other materials like journal papers, report, and research articles, students areadvised to read chapter 1 to chapter 3 thoroughly from the book prescribed for this course.Students must use proper references to justify their assignment work.The Assignment structure is as follows:A. Introduction: The introductory part must contain the following.1. Concept of knowledge management.(Provide minimum 3 definitions of knowledge management by well-knownauthors) followed by detailed discussion about the concept of Knowledgemanagement and its importance in present day world of business. (400-500Words) Chapter 12. Define the term “Knowledge”. Use proper example to differentiate the term“Knowledge” from Data, and information. Write a detailed note on major typesof Knowledge. (400-500 Words) Chapter 1References:(1 Mark). 0 Mark for No references, less than 5 References (0.5 Mark) Morethan 5 references 1 Mark.1. Knowledge management cycles and Models: Discuss in detail Bukowitz andWilliams Knowledge management cycle. How is it different from Wiig’s KMcycle. Write minimum two points of difference. (Minimum 500 words) )Chapter 22. Discuss in detail the Nonaka and Takeuchi knowledge spiral model of KM. Write a briefparagraph on Choo’s Sense making model. (400-500 words) Chapter 3References:(1.5 Marks). 0 Mark for No references, Less than 5 References (0.75 Mark)More than 5 references 1.5 Marks.Answers1. Concept of knowledge management:Knowledge management (KM) can be defined as the process of capturing, sharing,creating, and utilizing knowledge to achieve organizational objectives. It involves theidentification, acquisition, development, distribution, and retention of knowledge assetswithin an organization. KM is not just about technology, but it also includes people,processes, and culture.There are various definitions of KM provided by well-known authors. For instance,Davenport and Prusak (1998) defined KM as “the process of capturing, distributing, andeffectively using knowledge.” In contrast, Alavi and Leidner (2001) defined KM as …
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.