To prepare for this Assignment, select a business case from those provided in this week’s Required Readings and conduct further research on the featured company. Be sure to use scholarly, peer-reviewed resources from the Walden Library in examining the nature of innovation and effectively utilizing business strategy development. Submit a 4- to 6-page evaluation of the role of business strategy in advancing innovation. Your evaluation must include the following: • • • • • • A brief description of your chosen business, including the organization’s name, mission, and vision A detailed explanation that includes a response to the following questions: How did the company capitalize on the value of the business strategy process? What approaches would you recommend for this business seeking to enhance strategic innovation? What data would you leverage within a business strategy? How might you utilize business strategy to further innovation within this organization? Please Note: For each page of your paper, you must include a minimum of two APA-formatted scholarly citations. In addition, you must include at least one appropriately cited APA figure or table in your paper. Reading Resources Dyer, J. H., Godfrey, P., Jensen, R., & Bryce, D. (2016). Strategic management: Concepts and tools for creating real world strategy. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. Chapter 3: “Internal Analysis: Strengths, Weakness, and Competitive Advantage” (pp. 46–65) Case 02: “Coca-Cola and Pepsi: The Shifting Landscape of the Carbonated Soft Drink Industry” (pp. C-12–C-21) Chandrasekhar, R. & Schaan, J. (2014). Electrolux AB: Managing innovation (Case No. W14500). London, Ontario: Richard Ivey School of Business Foundation. Retrieved from https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/c2d0a0b3 De Jong, J. & Winig, L. (2016). Innovating by the book: The introduction of innovation teams in Memphis and New Orleans (Case No. 2056.0). Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Publishing. Retrieved from https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/dbeb718b Edmonson, A. C. & Harvey, J.-F. (2016). Open innovation at Fujitsu (A) (Case No. 9-616-034). Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Publishing. Retrieved from https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/1bb5d5d0 Lakhani, K. R., Hutter, K., Pokrywa, S. H. & Fuller, J. (2015). Open innovation at Siemens (Case No. 9-613-100). Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Publishing. Retrieved from https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/b1b1bc1a Mark, K., & Mitchell, J. R. (2014). General Mills Canada: Building a culture of innovation (A) (Case No. 9B14M015). London, Ontario: Richard Ivey School of Business Foundation. Retrieved from https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/24672ac1 Moon, Y. (2015). Uber: Changing the way the world moves (Case No. 9-316-101). Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Publishing. Retrieved from https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/70bc1ec4 Mylan, J. (2017). The business of “behaviour change”: Analysing the consumer-oriented corporate sustainability journey of low-temperature laundry. Organization & Environment, 30(4), 283–303. doi:10.1177/1086026616677169 Styles, C., & Goddard, J. (2014). Spinning the wheel of strategic innovation. Business Strategy Review, 25(4), 76–80. doi:10.1111/j.1467-8616.2014.01130.x
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.