Execution of Portfolio Decisions College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment 1 Deadline: 09/03/2020 @ 23:59 Course Name:Organization Design &Development Student’s Name: Course Code:MGT404 Student’s ID Number: Semester: II CRN: 20910 Academic Year: 1440/1441 H For Instructor’s Use only Instructor’s Name: Dr. Alam Ahmad Students’ Grade: /5 Level of Marks: Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY • The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder. • Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted. • Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page. • Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. • Late submission will NOT be accepted. • Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. • All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). • Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. Department of Business Administration Organization Design and Development- MGT 404 Assignment 1 Marks: 5 Course Learning Outcomes: • Explain the basic functioning of organizational design approaches and models. (Lo 1.1) • Identify the different elements and issues of organizations development and creating the need for change. (Lo 1.2 & 2.4) Assignment Instructions: • Be sure to use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed references in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course. Assignment Workload: • This Assignment comprise of a Case study. • Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually. Assignment-1 • Please read the integrative case study entitled as “IT ISN’T SO SIMPLE: INFRASTRUCTURE CHANGE AT ROYCE CONSULTING.” available in the textbook “Organization Theory and Design” 11th edition by Daft, R.and answer the following questions: Assignment Question(s): • Q.1 Based on your understanding of Lewin’s planned change model, explain howcould the partners of Royce Consultingconvince its managers toaccept the “hoteling” system regarding the assignment of offices? (2 Marks). (Lo 1.1) • Q.2 Discuss how the organizational culture of Royce Consultingcan impede or support the decision for the required changes? (1.5 Marks) (Lo 1.2 & 2.4) • Q.3 Based on your analysis, what would you predict will be the outcome if the partners proceed with the plan? (1.5 Marks) (Lo 1.2 & 2.4) Answers: A.1 A.2 A.3
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.