choose a well-known corporation, such as Samsung, Starbucks, Ford Motor Company, or Waste Management, that implemented a major change. Analyze the corporation’s change process based on Kotter’s 8-Step to Change using the Organizational Change Chart.
Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model
Step One: Create Urgency.
Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition.
Step Three: Create a Vision for Change.
Step Four: Communicate the Vision.
Step Five: Remove Obstacles.
Step Six: Create Short-Term Wins.
Step Seven: Build on the Change.
Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Corporate Culture.
Was this a positive organizational change? Why or why not? If so, what strategies and tactics were effective in creating positive organizational change? What strategies and tactics would have worked better?
Organizational Change Chart Select one for each category Vision: (Write the Vision of the organization. Rate the employee knowledge of the organizational Vision [1 – no knowledge, 5 – know it well].) Mission: (Write the mission of the organization. Rate the employee knowledge of the organizational Mission [1 – no knowledge, 5 – know it well].) Purpose: (Write the purposeof the organization. Rate the employee knowledge of the organizational Purpose [1 – no knowledge, 5 – know it well].) Values: (List the values of the organization. Rate the employee knowledge of the organizational Values [1 – no knowledge, 5 know it well].) Diversity: (List the types of the diversity observed in the organization. Rate the overall diversity of the organization [ 1no diverse at all, 5 – highly diverse].) Inclusion: (Rate the overall involvement of the diverse groups in all the decision making and process for change [ 1- no involvement at all, 5 – highly involved]) 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 Goal: (write the goal set for organizational change. Rate the overall goal acomplishment [ 1 failed to meet the goal, 5 sucesfully met the goal] ) Strategy: (list the strategies followed to implement the organizational change. Rate the overall effectiveness of these strategies [ 1 – very poor strategies, 5 very successful strategies] ) Communication: (list the communication means used in the organization to communicate organization change and change progress. Rate the overall communication effectiveness in the organization [ 1 – very poor communication, 5 very successful communication] ) 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 Considering the above goal for organizational change and the existing organizational cu rate Kotter’s 8-Steps to Change, on a scale of 1 (did not observe) to 5 (highley observed) during the im Kotter’s 8-Steps to Change Select one for each Step 1 Step One Create Urgency 1 2 3 4 5 2 Step Two Form a Powerful Coalition 1 2 3 4 5 3 Step Three Create a Vision for Change 1 2 3 4 5 4 Step Four Communicate the Vision 1 2 3 4 5 5 Step Five Remove Obstacles 1 2 3 4 5 6 Step Six Create Short-Term Wins 1 2 3 4 5 7 Step Seven Build on the Change 1 2 3 4 5 8 Step Eight Anchor the Changes in Corporate in Corporate Culture 1 2 3 4 5 ange Chart Notes (suggested action for improvement) and the existing organizational culture, 5 (highley observed) during the implemented procces Notes (suggested action for improving the process)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.