I have formatted the assignment to be how it is required so please do not make changes to that, but do read the requirements to have knowledge of what is expected. I started writing the first one to give an example of how I want it to be, but I need someone to finish the rest. The questions and the assignment are both attached. Thank you.
you have to answer some questions and write short summary about the event. each event have the same questions.
The three events are to be organized into a single Microsoft Word document. Each event
within the assignment is to begin on a new page in the document.
all of them talk about one country ( TURKEY )
Current event 1: Wikipedia Ban Ends in Turkey on January 2020.
Current event 2: Turkey plane: Three dead, 180 hurt as jet skids off runway in Istanbul, February 2020.
Current event 3: Turkey’s former goalkeeper Rustu Recber in hospital with coronavirus, March 2020.
1) The articles for the current events must be reliable, reputable, and accessible to the
professor without a paid subscription. (Hint: Wikipedia, TMZ, BuzzFeed News, and
celebrity twitter accounts are NOT considered reliable or reputable.)
2) Document/save the articles’ weblinks from credible sources for each event for inclusion in
3) Document formatting requirements: Single space the entire document (Microsoft Word is
not set to single spacing. Students are to override the factory settings.), 1-inch margins on
all sides (All lines should begin at the margin. Be careful, as Microsoft Word automatically
indents auto-formatted numbers or letters. Students are to override these settings.), Calibri,
Times New Roman, or Arial font, page numbers on the bottom right corner of all pages, do
not indent the first line of any paragraph
4) Blank, single-spaced lines are to be provided between the following: the last line of the
student header and the event title on the first page, the event title and event summary, the
event summary and question a, all questions/responses, responses/next question, and last
question and the weblinks.
5) The first page of the document (and only the first page) is to have a student header (single-
spaced, left justified, 12-point font) with the following information:
Global Current Events Assignment: Student’s assigned country
MGT 461 001, Spring 2020
6) Each event’s section is to have a title (centered, bold, 14-point font). The title should
include the date of the event. If a specific date is not available, the month is acceptable.
7) Each event’s section is to begin with a 100-150-word summary of the event (header for the
summary is to be: Summary, the entire summary including the header is to be left justified,
12-point font, single-spaced).
8) Each event’s section is to include the following questions (a-g). Questions must be
included before the response (left justified, 12-point font, single-spaced, one blank line
between each question/response, response/next question, and response to g and the
weblinks that follow).
9) Following the response to question g (either i or ii) for each event, students are to provide
direct weblinks for online access to at least 1 article related to the event discussed.
(Hyperlink the weblink, left justified, 12-point font, single-spaced). Students must include
weblinks for all sources used in the assignment. This includes sources in which direct
quotes, ideas, visual images, graphs, tables, figures, photographs, etc. are used in the
assignment. Weblinks are to be hyperlinked directly to the articles and no paid subscription
is needed in order to access the article. No citations or references are needed for the
information obtained from the weblinks provided. (This means there will be no citations or
references, works cited, or bibliography for the sources used – the weblinks are sufficient
for this assignment.)
10) Length: appropriate in fulfilling the stated requirements. Avoid minimal responses to
questions; include elaboration of points. Avoid excessive length through fluff, such as
repeating points, added spacing, adjusted margins, and overuse of visual images, graphs,
tables, and figures.
11) Opinions must be grounded by some evidence, theory, previous case, or other factual
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.