View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.1College of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 2Introduction to Operations Management (MGT311)Deadline for students: (12th Nov@ 23:59) The Eleventh WeekCourse Name: Introduction to OperationsStudent’s Name:ManagementCourse Code:Semester:Student’s ID Number:MGT311FirstCRN:Academic Year: 1443/1444 H, First SemesterFor Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name:Students’ Grade:Dr. Asif Hasanxx/15Level of Marks:2Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY❖This assignment is an individual assignment.❖ The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via the allocated folder.❖ Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.❖ Students are advised to make their work clear and well-presented. This also includesfilling in your information on the cover page.❖ Students must mention the question number clearly in their answers.❖ Late submitted assignments will NOT be entertained.❖ Avoid plagiarism; the work should be in your own words; copying from students orother resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.❖ All answers must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).❖ Place of Submission is Blackboard.❖ Weight 15 MarksSubmissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Learning Outcomes1.1 Describe the concept of operations functions, supply chain strategy, process selection,forecasting, capacity planning, production forecast methods, and schedule operations.2.3 Implement technological tools in production models like forecasting, leanmanufacturing and world-class manufacturing (WCM) to enhance productivity andcommunication with other persons involved in the operation and also to review theircontribution to the profit.34CREATIVE THINKING ASSIGNMENT ON SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENTSupply Chain Management (SCM) refers to handling a string of operations transporting rawmaterials from the source to an enterprise to develop a desired product or service, which willeventually be delivered to its intended customer.A properly functioning supply chain is crucial to the development and growth of any country.It gives countries a competitive edge over others in the marketplace. Supply chainmanagement aims to cut costs, maximize efficiency, and increase productivity.To strike a fruitful balance between supply and demand, supply chain management must joinhands with technology to improve supply chain processes and provide solutions to eliminateexisting supply chain constraints.To keep in view the above importance of the Supply chain, answer the following questions.Q1. What are the Major Challenges in Supply Chain Management today? How…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.