View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.المملكة العربية السعوديةوزارة التعليمالجامعة السعودية اإللكترونيةKingdom of Saudi ArabiaMinistry of EducationSaudi Electronic UniversityCollege of Administrative and Financial SciencesAssignment 2Organizational Behaviour (MGT 301)Due Date: 05/11/2022 @ 23:59Course Name: Organizational BehaviourStudent’s Name:Course Code: MGT301Student’s ID Number:Semester: 1st Term-Semester-1CRN:Academic Year:2022-23For Instructor’s Use onlyInstructor’s Name: Dr. Ganesh DashStudents’ Grade: 00 /15Level of Marks: High/Middle/LowGeneral Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY••••••••The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocatedfolder.Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reducedfor poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.Late submission will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or otherresources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. Nopictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Learning Outcomes:CLO-Covered1 Define the impact of company’s culture, structure and design can have on itsorganizational behaviour. (CLO3).2 Assess challenges of effective organizational communication and share informationwithin the team in professional manner. (CLO4).3 Examine the differences and similarities between leadership, power, andmanagement. (CLO5).Assignment 2Reference Source:Textbook:Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behavior:Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL:McGraw-Hill Irwin.Case Study: -Case: MATTELPlease read the case “Mattel” from Chapter 15, “Organizational Structure ” Page: – 505given in your textbook – Organizational behavior: Improving performance andcommitment in the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J.(2021) and Answer the following Questions:Assignment Question(s):1. If you were a Mattel employee, would you be encouraged by what CEO Ynon Kriezsaid about how he is following up on restructuring? Is there a way he could have said itbetter? (03 Marks) (Min words 150-250)2. Given that Mattel’s structure is still organized around brands (toys), how do you expecta new film division to fit in from a structural standpoint? (03 Marks) (Min words 150200)3. How might Mattel change its structure to be more efficient or successful? (02 Marks)(Min words 150-200)Part:-2Discussion Questions: – Please read Chapters 12, 13 & 14 “Teams: Process andCommunication — Leadership: Power and Negotiation & Leadership: Styles andBehaviour” carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.4. Describe the communication…
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.