Given a system of linear equations as:
(a) Using matrix row operations, solve for the solution of the above system.
(b) Describe the system in terms of its linear independence, consistency and rank. What does the solution represent?
(c) Hence, determine the vector equation of a line that is normal to:
and contains the solution from Question 1(a).
Figure Q2 below shows 5 data points being plotted. We want to find a best-fit line passing through these data points.
(a) Using linear regression by minimizing the sum of squared errors, show that the equation of the best-fit line for the above data points is:
(b) Calculate the sum of squared errors for the best-fit line given in Question 2(a).
(c) Hence, determine the vector equation:
which also represents the same line given in Question 2(a). Note that there is no unique answer.
Given the matrix A below:
Compute the eigendecomposition of A.
(a) Classify the following DEs. For each DE, state its (i) type (PDE or ODE), (ii)
solution function, (iii) order, (iv) linearity and (v) homogeneity.
(b) Show that the function:
is a solution to the differential equation:
(c) Obtain the particular solution of the IVP below, in which k is a const
Determine the particular solution of the IVP below, where β, ∝ and Q are constant parameters
The populations of two species, P1(t) and P2(t), are governed by the system of ODEs: where a and b are positive constant parameters.
(a) Determine the general solution of the system above.
(b) Given the information below, determine the particular solution.
(c) For your solution in Question 5(b), sketch P1(t) and P2(t) for t ≥ 0 and P1, P2 ≥ 0. What can you observe about the two species?
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.