After studying , submit one question for the week.
1. Each student should post a question regarding the quiz or any other content designed for the Muddy Point assignment by Thursday at 11:59 pm.
2. The muddy point question must be unique and associated with the course content from the beginning of the course to the present. Questions should not be easily be found with an internet search or clearly defined in your textbook or other course resources. The best muddy point question asks to describe, distinguish, explain, summarize or translate content that needs further clarification.
3. Each student must respond to two peer’s post by Sunday at 11:59 pm, providing a short explanation with evidence-based rationale to the question.
4. The student may use the required course materials or another scholarly resource. However, the page number to any textbook must be included to receive full credit.
5. The faculty member will monitor and provide feedback and comments within 48-72 hours.
6. Students will receive full credit once they have 1) submitted their unique question and 3) responded to two students using evidence-based rationale. There is no partial credit for this assignment.
· Your initial post should be a question, formatted, and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
· You should respond to at least two of your peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts. Your reply posts are worth 2 points (1 point per response.)
· All replies must be constructive and use literature where possible.
· Please post your initial response by 11:59 PM ET Thursday, and comment on s of two classmates by 11:59 PM ET Sunday.
· Late work policies, expectations regarding proper citations, acceptable means of responding to peer feedback, and other expectations are at the discretion of the instructor.
· You can expect feedback from the instructor within 48 to 72 hours from the Sunday due date.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.