Must be 2-3 double-spaced pages in length (excluding cover page and references) and formatted according to APA style, as outlined in A Writer’s Reference.Refer to your textbook, slides, and internet for developing your paper. Besides using a spell check and thesaurus program, having someone check the grammar is essential when you want to ensure that your writing is of the highest quality. If you are having a writing problem, please contact the Writing Center to assist you in developing your writing skills.Question: Who are typical online buyers and sellers? What are some of the strategic implications of these facts to online marketers?Suggestion: The typical Internet user is now likely to be between 18 and 64 years of age. In 2000, men made up the majority of online shoppers. Today, women out shop men online. Some observers predict that to keep up with rising expectations, e-business firms will have to continually update their offerings at websites at an increasing rate, speed the checkout process by eliminating the need to click from page to page, add video segments to their online product catalogs, and implement advanced search and navigation technologies that are intuitive and easy to use. Finally, e-tailers might look to the socializing capabilities of networking sites and start capitalizing on customer loyalty to initiate conversations with and between their customers.Late submission will result in losing 10 points for one week and 20 points for two weeks!!!Course Requirements:• Your submission must be written in a scholarly, well-flowing piece that reflects Master’s level work.• Use the course template and 12 pt. Times New Roman font.• Research papers do not use “I” but use the third-party indicators and citations for supporting your discussion (minimum 4 citations and references).• The paper you are creating is a research paper and no personal discussion.• The paper must be grammatically correct, proper sentence structure (no rambling and fragmented sentences), spelling and address the topic.• All formatting and references should follow the APA format. You may include additional references beyond those provided within the assignment.• Visit the Library for guidance on APA formatting.• Paper is to submit as an MS Word document.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.