The psychological purpose behind Paper II is to make sure you can tell your reader what you didin your study, how you did it, and what you found. Like the studies you looked at for Paper I, you will provide information about your participants,materials, and procedure in your Methods section. Your participant section goes first, and itincludes descriptive statistics about your sample (means and standard deviations for age as wellas percentages for gender and race/ethnicity). Your materials and procedure sections includeinformation about what you did and how you did it. You should write this section for anaudience who is unfamiliar with your specific study, but assume that they do know researchmethods. Thus educate your reader about your materials and procedure, giving enough detail sothey could replicate the study. This includes explicitly describing your independent anddependent variables and talking about how you presented those variables to your participants.My suggestion is to look over the articles that you summarized in Paper I and see how they wrotetheir Methods. This will give you a good idea regarding the level of depth and detail you need inyour own Methods section.Your Results section follows. The purpose of this section is to make sure you can show how youanalyzed the data and describe what you found. You will have a lot of help in this section fromyour lab materials (especially your lab powerpoint presentations).Finally, I want you to include a short discussion of your findings. Tell me if you supported or didnot support your hypotheses and explain why you got those results (you can actually speculatehere if you like, but make it “educated” speculation!)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.