The invention of inductors and the discovery of Lenzs law allowed us to expand our mechanical and electrical systems to perform automatic physical movements that respond to sensors and transmitters. As we learned last week, motors and generators are inductive components that provide physical movement and energy generation. Inductors also provide wave-shaping and filtering responses for transmitting and receiving signals and can detect other magnetic objects in their flux field allowing them to be used as sensors. Other applications include current stabilization for lighting and induction heating used to produce extremely high heat responses.
There are many misconceptions about inductors and their properties. For instance, inductors cannot be infinitely smaller by increasing the frequency in practical application, though the calculations show differently. This is due to the winding resistance of the induction coil being ignored in ideal calculations. Other myths include ideas that the inductor rated current and saturation current are the same concept, and that ferrite and metal composites inductor cores are equivalent in use.
Discussion Prompt: Discuss the following prompts
Research and discuss inductor-rated current and saturation current.
Research and discuss ferrite and metal composite induction cores and induction coil skin effect.
Where can you find the rated current and saturation current for an inductor?
What causes inductive winding resistance, and how can it be reduced?
What is core loss, and how is it affected by frequency and core composition?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.